Sunday, February 24, 2013

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things



A very windy day in 1987
My surgery is a week away, and I am soooo ready!

Some people think that weight loss surgery is “the easy way out,” but believe me, it isn’t.  I know that this will be a difficult year (or two), but I’m up for it. 

The main reason I chose to have weight loss surgery was to live a long and healthy life.  I want to be one of those spry old folks that enjoy old age to the fullest.  However, there are a host of smaller pleasures that I’m looking forward to, so I’ve listed a few below:


  • Taking long walks with DH
  • Having more energy
  • Wearing cute clothes
  • Shopping for these cute clothes (Abigail – I’m hoping you’ll take me to your favorite shops)
  • Wearing cute shoes   
  • Working out with weights
  • Crossing my legs
  • Taking vacations that include sight seeing
  • Having more energy (it’s worth saying twice)
  • Spending hours at the Gem & Jewelry show
  • Playing with my great niece and nephew


Thank you to my friends and family for being so supportive! 

Hugs,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment