Monday, February 18, 2013

Lilliputian Dishes for Post Surgery



Those close to me know that I love beautiful and unusual dishes.  So when I learned that it would be a good idea to buy a baby spoon to use after surgery, I decided to do this right.  (The baby spoon is to help me learn to take very tiny bites and eat slowly.)



My post surgery dishes

I found these nice demitasse spoons and appetizer forks from Libbey Glass Company.  Along with the flatware, I purchased a set of tiny appetizer plates and dessert bowls.   I just love them!  Not only will they help me with my portion control, they are so pretty and nice that they will be a joy to use.  



1/4 Cup (or a full meal)




I also picked up a couple of small measuring cups.  The one pictured here measures one quarter cup at the top line, where the arrow is.  That will be the size of my meals for several weeks after surgery.  Pretty small, huh?




I can't believe that my surgery is only two weeks from today!



Sandra

1 comment: